Friday 3 January 2014

Sockoholic

I have to admit I have a soft spot for socks. I have a major inclination to buy all socks of different colours and patterns, as if I need to create another pantone book for socks.


And in this case, there is no way I would not fall for the socks/stockings from Strathcona Stockings
I could not save myself from craving and drooling over their pictures in front of the computer

Seriously
Look at their AMAZING prints
Do I really need to explain why?


 Actually I am quite strapped in the beginning of the new year. But I still plan to buy myself a pair (or two... or three!) of their socks. This clearly shows how much I love their socks! 

I hope my landlord would understand if I show him these socks

xx




No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC